Are you our new Social Advertising Consultant?
As Social Advertising Consultant, you will experience a fair amount of pressure on your capable shoulders. Ultimately, you will be responsible for managing social media campaigns focused on branding, awareness or performance. It’s up to you to include Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat or LinkedIn, etc. tightly within budget-specific targets. As a consultant, you are on top of your game when advising our clients about strategy, media spending and optimizing the campaign. In addition, it’s you who will be instructing the Social Performance Specialists working so diligently on these accounts.
At Pervorm, you work on the frontlines of a rapidly expanding business. We are explorers, inventors, creators and top sellers with a dash of nerdy awesomeness. Our specializations are programmatic marketing, the orchestration of data and technology and data-enriched media creation. We are constantly optimizing the latter for the best results, pushing various international and national (top 500) companies towards maximum Customer Lifetime Value.
Our commitment to excel differentiates us and ensures solid growth. It’s the prime reason why we are looking for ambitious, passionate specialists with at least three years of relevant online advertising experience under their belt. People who, just like us, get excited about cleverly applied cutting-edge technologies. So, are you looking for a job at a young, fast-paced and innovative company? Are one-in-a-zillion opportunities enough to make your heart beat faster? And do you agree that three consecutive questions are the limit indeed? Chances are you will be our new Social Advertising Consultant!
• You have a university or bachelor’s degree plus a driver’s license (class B)
• You have at least 3 years of experience in Paid Social Advertising
• You are analytical, strategically strong and you ♥ data
• You are a born communicator that copes perfectly well with clients
• You work accurately, systematically and independently
• You are creative and empathizes easily with the (customer’s) brand(s)
• Your basic attitude is commercial and entrepreneurial
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel
• You are a confident presenter, able to craft great presentations
• You are a true lover of the digital world
• You’re obviously someone who thinks out-of-the-box. Better even: you are intrigued to think along with our organization
• You are a team player
• A great career where the payoff is also in the paycheck
• A healthy dose of responsibility
• The opportunity to be where tomorrow’s marketing is born
• Great chances for personal growth and development: we propel you to a specialist level through courses and in-house training by the best specialists of the Netherlands
• A wide range of career opportunities, the sky is the limit
• Flexibility regarding working hours, telecommuting, etc.
• Reimbursement of travel expenses
• A pension scheme
• An informal, lively office with a view on the IJ river and Amsterdam Central Station within swimming distance
• Over 50 energetic colleagues
• Fantastic social events, such as team trips abroad, opulent catered gatherings, etc.
• In-house beer on tap and a cocktail bar
You bet it does! Do you match these requirements and can you see yourself in this role? Send us your CV with cover letter and motivation via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll talk asap. Or check out our other career accelerations!