Are you our new SEA Consultant?
Ready for a real challenge in marketing? We sure hope you are! At Pervorm, you work on the frontlines of a rapidly expanding business. We are explorers, inventors, creators and top sellers with a dash of nerdy awesomeness. Our specializations are programmatic marketing, the orchestration of data and technology and data-enriched media creation. We are constantly optimizing the latter for the best results, pushing various international and national (top 500) companies towards maximum Customer Lifetime Value.
Our commitment to excel differentiates us and ensures solid growth. It’s the prime reason why we are looking for ambitious, passionate specialists with at least three years of relevant SEA advertising experience under their belt. People who, just like us, get excited about cleverly applied cutting-edge technologies. So, are you looking for a job at a young, fast-paced and innovative company? Are one-in-a-zillion opportunities enough to make your heart beat faster? And do you agree that three consecutive questions are the limit indeed? Chances are you will be our new SEA Consultant!
As a SEA Consultant, you are responsible for managing the campaigns of your clients. To achieve specific objectives on e.g., Google Adwords and Bing, the SEA Consultant ensures the client’s budget is maximized, thus invested in the right way through the right channels on the right engaging moments. We love pro-activity and realize our company is not perfect. If you see something which can be done smarter we encourage you to take action and to implement a smarter way of work. No matter what your experience is, everyone has valuable insights and ideas for improvement.
While SEA Advertising brings great opportunities, continuously making the most of the client’s budget (whilst figuring out what works when and why) presents a huge challenge. You will play a key role in the context of insights and results. This requires up-to-date skills and knowledge you will still need to polish every day. Therefore, you will be trained and coached from day one with brutal intensity. Rest assured that this will already pay off on the short term. You will quickly gain more responsibilities and find yourself soon ready for take-off, operating the buttons solitarily.
- You have a university or bachelor’s degree
- You have at least three years of experience with Google Adwords, Bing and Google Analytics
- You are analytical, strategically strong and you ♥ data
- You work accurately, systematically and independently
- You are creative and empathizes easily with the (customer’s) brand(s)
- Your basic attitude is commercial and entrepreneurial
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel
- You are a confident presenter, able to craft great presentations
- You are a true lover of the digital world
- You’re obviously someone who thinks out-of-the-box. Better even: you are intrigued to think along with our organization
- You are a team player
• A great career where the payoff is also in the paycheck
• A healthy dose of responsibility
• The opportunity to be where tomorrow’s marketing is born
• Great chances for personal growth and development: we boost your skills through courses and in-house training by the Netherlands’ finest specialists
• A wide range of career opportunities, the sky is the limit
• Flexibility regarding working hours, telecommuting, etc.
• Reimbursement of travel expenses
• A pension scheme
• An informal, lively office with a view on the IJ river and Amsterdam Central Station within swimming distance
You bet it does! Do you match these requirements and can you see yourself in this role? Send us your CV with cover letter and motivation via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll talk asap.