Are you our new Programmatic Advertising Consultant?
As Programmatic Advertising Consultant, you will experience a fair amount of pressure on your capable shoulders. Ultimately, you will be responsible for managing programmatic media campaigns focused on branding, awareness or performance. It’s up to you to realise specific targets tightly within budget. As a consultant, you are on top of your game when advising our clients about strategy, media spending and optimizing the campaign.
At Pervorm, you work on the frontlines of a rapidly expanding business. We are explorers, inventors, creators and top sellers with a dash of nerdy awesomeness. Our specializations are programmatic marketing, the orchestration of data and technology and data-enriched media creation. We are constantly optimizing the latter for the best results, pushing various international and national (top 500) companies towards maximum Customer Lifetime Value.
Due to Pervorm’s ongoing success and rapid growth, we are looking for ambitious, passionate specialists with at least three years of relevant online advertising experience under their belt. People who, just like us, get excited about cleverly applied cutting-edge technologies. So, are you looking for a job at a young, fast-paced and innovative company? Are one-in-a-zillion opportunities enough to make your heart beat faster? And do you agree that three consecutive questions are the limit indeed? Chances are you will be our new Programmatic Advertising Consultant!
• You have a university or bachelor’s degree plus a driver’s license (class B)
• You have at least 3 years of Programmatic Marketing experience
• You have experience with DSP’s like Mediamath and Doubleclick Bid Manager
• You are a born communicator that copes perfectly well with clients
• You work accurately, systematically and independently
• You are creative and empathize easily with the (customer’s) brand(s)
• Your basic attitude is commercial and entrepreneurial
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel
• You are a confident presenter, able to craft great presentations
• You are a true lover of the digital world
• You’re obviously someone who thinks out-of-the-box. Better even: you are intrigued to think along with our organization
• You are a team player
• A great career where the payoff is also in the paycheck
• A healthy dose of responsibility
• The opportunity to be where tomorrow’s marketing is born
• Great chances for personal growth and development: we boost your skills through courses and in-house training by the Netherlands’ finest specialists
• A wide range of career opportunities, the sky is the limit
• Flexibility regarding working hours, telecommuting, etc.
• Reimbursement of travel expenses
• A pension scheme
• An informal, lively office with a view on the IJ river and Amsterdam Central Station within swimming distance
You bet it does! Do you match these requirements and can you see yourself in this role? Send us your CV with cover letter and motivation via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll talk asap.