1. Making the message more relevant (in real-time) by data coupling: showing the right message at the right time
2. Realising exposure, brand-lift and time on screen
3. Link in with the complete media mix
In contrast to the printed ads, the focus was not on the message (copy) but on the campaign image. Digital statements were designed to achieve maximum impact and readability. In addition, various messages were available in order to maximise relevance to passers-by.
Examples of things learnt
1. LED screens and eye-catching purple, white and green surfaces ensured clear exposure
2. Direct access to the mast increases speed of adaption and, therefore, relevance
3. The campaign can be extended on the computer screen using Tom-Tom travel data